Brazil Butt Lift is a BeachBody product that promises to give you that higher, tighter, rounder butt in just 60 days. Brazil is known for its beautiful bikini models; however, it’s important to understand that these models work extremely hard for their looks. Does the Brazil Butt Lift workout give you that “model” booty? We did some research to find out.
Brazil Butt Lift – What is it?
Brazil Butt Lift is an at-home DVD workout program designed by Leandro Carvalho, also known as the “Brazilian Butt Master.” Top bikini supermodels have worked with Leandro, but he wanted to make it possible for the average person to benefit from his unique concept “TriAngle Training.” You can also expect to trim and tighten your hips, thighs, and belly fat.
Brazil Butt Lift – What’s Included?
- 6 Workouts on 3 DVDs
- Booty Makeover Guide
- Booty Makeover Calendar
- Fat-Burning Food Guide
- TriAngle Training Workout Cards
- Measurement Tracker Card and Tape Measure
- 6-Day Supermodel Slimdown Plan
- Strength Band
- Bum Bum Rapido Workout (10 minutes)
- Free Online Support
Brazil Butt Lift – The Concept
The concept behind this program is “TriAngle Training” based on the angles. This concept not only targets the three major muscles in the buttocks, but also works the heads of these muscles, which is how you get that lift, firmness, and roundness. What makes this concept different from many other exercises is Triangle Training does not bulk up your thighs. It actually slims down your thighs instead.
Brazil Butt Lift – The Program
The program is not only designed to give you that booty you want, but also helps you lose those extra unwanted pounds and inches, especially in those areas women commonly have troubles. It is a sound program complete with the workouts, workout calendar, and food guide. The workouts are intense and are not for those who need a low-impact exercise routine. Expect to work hard for that perfect booty.
- Basics (20 minutes) – This workout goes through some of the moves and provides tips on how to perform them properly for maximum results.
- Bum Bum (35 minutes) – This is actually pronounced “boom boom” and is a Brazilian nickname for “butt”. This is a combination of cardio and sculpting targeted for your lower body.
- Bum Bum Rapido (10 minutes) – Bonus Gift
- High and Tight (35 minutes) – In this workout, you will use the resistance band and ankle weights (not included) designed to help burn fat and start lifting your buttocks.
- Sculpt (50 minutes) – This is a workout designed to sculpt your entire body.
- Cardio Axe (30 minutes) – This is a fun Brazilian dance workout to help you burn fat rapidly.
- Tummy Tuck (20 minutes) – This workout is designed to tone and tighten your abs, as well as burn belly fat.
Brazil Butt Lift Schedules
Brazil has for different schedules/plans depending on your goals. Each of them are 5 or 6 days a week (it varies).
- Lift and Shape Schedule – Designed to lift and shape your booty!
- Slim and Lift Schedule – Designed for those who want to slim down and lift your booty!
- Slim and Shape Schedule – Designed to slim down and shape your booty!
- Classic Schedule – Designed to lift, slim and shape! This is what most people do.
Eating healthy is critical to the success of any workout program, including this one. The Fat Burning Nutrition Guide has an easy-to-follow flexible meal plan. The meals are Brazilian recipes that are zesty and flavorful. It is designed to burn fat and increase energy levels. The meals are a combination of good carbohydrates, low saturated fats, and lean proteins with limited sugar. Here are some samples of foods you can eat on this plan:
- Whole Wheat English Muffin
- Tropical Yogurt Swirl
- Goat Cheese Omelet
- Pita Scramble
- Turkey Hummus Wrap
- Roast Chicken and Chickpea Salad
- Roasted Chicken Breast
- Chicken Fajitas
- Turkey Meatballs and Black Bean Corn Salad
- Apples and Peanut Butter
- Rice Crackers with Salsa
- Plain Yogurt topped with Berries
- String Cheese and Fruit
These are just a few samples of the foods you can eat to give you an idea of what you will be eating.
Brazil Butt Lift – Pros/Cons
This workout will definitely reshape your booty if you actually perform the exercises. While it is designed for people at an intermediate to advanced level of fitness, it is not impossible for beginners. Just expect it to take longer to get through the DVDs. You will need to work your way up.
No matter where you are in your personal fitness level, you can expect to work very hard. The Brazilian dance music is a lot of fun and will actually help to make time go by quicker. The samba tunes tend to be a favorite for most people.
While there are some tasty recipes and foods you can eat on the food guide, the caloric intake for this plan is quite low. In fact, it is highly recommended that you contact your doctor before you begin the program.
The program does appear to reshape your body and helps you drop any extra pounds without bulking you up. However, it is important to keep in mind that you may not be able to get that exact supermodel booty. If you do the program with the expectations that you will look your best ever, then you will likely be satisfied.
It costs $59.85 plus $12.95 S&H or three monthly payments of $19.95 plus $12.95 S&H. It comes with a 60-day money back guarantee. Therefore, you can try the Brazil Butt Lift risk-free.